Kubernetes DevOps Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
- Monitor and resolve issues in all environments.
- Engage in capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks and scaling the environment as needed
- Change management
- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.999%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
- Troubleshoot production issues, including performance and function issues
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible.)
- Strong knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem and other core AWS technologies
- Strong Knowledge with Kubernetes, container, and other microservice technologies
- You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform, Helm
- Experience with a microservice architecture running in containers (Docker or other containerization technology)
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application and database servers and load balancing systems.
- Experience working with a product that has end users
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Software development background is a plus
- AWS Certification a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram