In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- You'll work on managing and monitoring the Zoom's Kubernetes clusters in different infrastructures
- You'll design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.99%)
- You'll design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between Datacenters across different regions
- You'll contribute to capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks and scaling the environment
- You'll monitor and resolve issues in all environments
- You'll troubleshoot production issues, including performance and function issues
- You'll work on CI/CD
- You'll work on Change management
- You have extensive knowledge of Linux and network
- You have extensive experience with Kubernetes and containers
- You have understand each component of Kubernetes control plane
- You have understand Calico Kubernetes networking
- You have security and compliance knowledge for Kubernetes
- You have experience in Kubernetes CNI, can leverage different CNI in different cloud vendor
- You have experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- You have knowledge of Cloud (AWS, Azure, oci , etc. )
- You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform, and Helm
- You have experience supporting a 24x7, high availability internet environment
- You have experience working on a global team
- You have experience working with a product that has end-users
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- You have a software development background
- You have a CKA Certification
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .