Junior System Administrator
Greater Denver Area
Downtown Denver-based Company seeks a dynamic service-oriented professional who is highly-organized and has experience catering to affluent clientele from around the world. This is a junior level System Administrator position that will work closely with other team members to implement a mix of front end and back end solution. We are looking for a sharp, business-oriented individual that can contribute technically and fit in culturally to a fast paced, creative, energetic, technology proven team.
- Administration of virtualized platforms on various cloud providers.
- Install, patch, configure, tune, and maintain operating systems, software and applications on Windows and Linux Servers.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishes and tests disaster recovery policies and procedures; maintains documentation.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Acts as the first responder when system outages occur and can determine the correct party responsible for correcting any issues.
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience working with software development teams in Agile development process.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as nginx, IIS, Redis, MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.
- Understanding of public cloud environments
- Experience in Active Directory (Users, Group Policy) and WSUS.
- Experience in Firewalls, Load Balancing, DNS, SSL, and CDN providers.
- Proficiency in system monitoring tools to perform database and application performance, analysis and tuning
- Knowledge in Information Security and PCI Compliance.
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues, integrity and consistency checks, etc.
- Experience working with public high traffic websites.
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience with IIS, SQL Server, .Net web application deployment in a similar role
- 1+ years of experience working with Linux/Windows systems administration preferred
- 1+ years of experience with Scripting Languages (Powershell, Ruby, etc)
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program.
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
- Credit for gym membership.
- Energetic lower downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field.
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge.
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury hospitality industry!
Who we are!
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com
Read Full Job Description