Junior Salesforce Administrator at Nylas
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:42 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 100,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Nylas is a BIG advocate for the well-being of its employees, which is why we have embraced a People First philosophy. It’s about giving more autonomy and flexibility to our employees. It’s not about when, where or how the work is accomplished; it’s about adopting a mindset of velocity and trust when tackling the work. It’s about respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
Nylanauts have the ability to decide the best workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. Why? Because we want our employees to be great; because we are focussed on being a high-performing team. To achieve this mission, we remove barriers and offer more autonomy. So, Nylanauts are encouraged to find those environments that inspire them to be great. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Montana or from the beaches of Italy.
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can! The workspace is there to be utilized.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for supporting systems and processes within the Salesforce ecosystem for all go-to-market teams. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Product to develop and refine strategy, policies, and processes. You’ll be the primary Salesforce admin, and you’ll help manage the entire go-to-market tech stack to support our internal business needs and revenue growth. We expect you to make an impact by helping to increase revenue, reduce internal friction for customer-facing teams, and enable business insight and efficiency for all departments.
What You'll Do
- Manage Salesforce and other key aspects of the revenue tech stack; respond to internal user requests for assistance, troubleshoot system issues, and handle escalations
- Work with teams across the company to use Salesforce to drive operational efficiencies
- Partner with Manager to deliver system enhancements through customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, process builder, email alerts, approval processes, list views, and reports and dashboards
- Support end-to-end feature and/or system implementations, including discovery/requirements gathering, vendor selection, solution design, build/configuration, QA/UAT, deployment, and training and communication
- Support installing and managing apps from the Salesforce AppExchange
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, and integrity of internal systems, and assist with imports, exports, and updates
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation
- Partner with manager to Identify gaps in existing processes or systems and design scalable solutions
- Assist with Marketing funnel activities and reporting
- Manage go-to-market tool subscriptions and integrations with Salesforce
- Collaborate with teams to ensure that all projects are progressing according to specifications and within the prescribed time frame
- Support all sales teams during quote and contract approval
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the SFDC skill set across the organization
What You'll Bring
- A self-starter who thrives on solving problems and improving systems and processes
- Curious, driven, and looking to make an impact on company growth by supporting broader company goals
- Compassionate and motivated by working with other people
- Passionate about effective communication and making work easier for the teams you support
- Detail-oriented and eager to get hands-on with complicated projects
- An advisor: strategic-minded and able to make recommendations regarding process and policy improvements
- Motivated by ownership and growth opportunities
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): including 14 company-wide holidays and mandatory requirement to take 2 consecutive weeks of PTO off after your 6 month anniversary
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Read Full Job Description