Junior Quality Analyst Engineer
Are you ready to join a software team whose work is revolutionizing the way consumers interact with and use energy? Tendril is the leader in the Home Energy Management industry. We provide a cutting-edge software platform that enables energy providers to engage with their customers and drive energy savings in order to reduce customer’s energy costs and lower CO2 emissions.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join our Onboarding Team. In this role you will be responsible for testing all of Tendril’s software as we rapidly launch new customers on our platform. If you have a knack for testing software, enjoy working closely with customers, and want to have a direct impact on our bottom line, then this role is for you.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate across Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams to ship quality software for Tendril’s new customers.
- Develop and execute both manual and automated test cases for all of Tendril’s software products.
- Write documentation to support complex software projects.
- Innovate and improve testing with each new launch.
What You Bring to Tendril:
- A college degree OR equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional software QA experience
- Strong proficiency with SQL and relational databases
- Beginners knowledge (or higher) of at least one programming language
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with software hosted in AWS or other Cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience developing automated test cases
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Technologies We Use:
- Infrastructure stack
- AWS (EC2, RDS, ECS, Lambda, Glue, Batch, etc.)
- Programming languages
- Data stack
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome:
Tendril’s high energy, fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Tendril. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. Our Denver office is close to downtown in the RiNo neighborhood and equipped with ping-pong tables and corn hole boards. We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and adult parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative paid time off policy with no limit to vacation or personal days;
- A generous stock options plan and a 401(k) plan;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.
About the Tendril Team:
Our people make Tendril great. We are a company of super stars working together on interesting things and achieving exceptional results. Each one of us contributes to our strong company culture, led by a visionary yet tactical management team. Tendril offers our people the chance to grow professionally while working with colleagues they like and respect on work that stretches their brains and grows their skills. We are connected by a desire to innovate and a goal of helping the environment by changing the behaviors of energy consumers. And we like to laugh.