Junior Developer: Revenue Operations at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As a Junior Developer on our Revenue Operations team, you are responsible for the maintenance and optimization of the connections between technologies within BombBomb. You will drive outcomes for our RevOps team by completing projects and tasks related to, but not limited to, Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk, and Redshift. You will work closely with the Revenue Operations Manager, Director, and Salesforce Administrator to ensure that we are aligned on sprint work, tickets, projects, departmental rocks, and company rocks.
What you will do...
- Work with a multitude of technologies to create solutions and optimize processes within our team with an emphasis on the acquisition and usage of the data within/for those technologies
- Help translate team strategies and objectives into prioritization frameworks, roadmaps, implementation plans, and other assets to keep the team aligned and productive
- Provide project management support for initiatives and integrations across the Revenue Operations team
- Align with key cross-functional partners to form and execute strategies
- Use data to understand team/business performance, inform your recommendations, and measure the impact of your work
- Drive continuous process improvement; support current operational processes and devise ways to improve and/or automate to scale for the future
- Own and upkeep the integrations built in between the technologies that we serve and be responsible for their quality and reliability using PHP and other API integrations
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Strategic Thinker
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Personal project level with AWS data systems: Redshift, Matillion, Lambda
- Production level experience scripting and programming experience: Python, NodeJS, PHP, etc
- Ability to scope projects and requirements to meet business needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technology savvy, adaptable to working in many technologies
- Teamwork: Good with collaboration and cooperation
- Time management: Responsible for organization and completion of work in set time frames
The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $85,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Work location expectations:
Our Revenue Operations team allows for fully remote work, as well as the option to come into our office in Colorado Springs.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth