We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team!
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Design and develop the Zoom's core platform with Java using the springboot framework
- Create a secure and scalable platform utilizing the the latest cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL)
- Build customer-facing websites with responsive and adaptive web design principles to facilitate an enriched experience
- Drive cloud based test automation solutions and deployment strategy to optimize service performance and ensure product stability using AWS infrastructure (i.e. EC2, ECS, ElasticCache, S3)
- Build complex metrics solutions with data visualization support for actionable business insights
- Triage critical customer issues and support customer engagement
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of software development experience in building large-scale cloud applications
- Strong programming experience in Java, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC
- Experience with GraphQL APIs, Phone Control APIs, Payment APIs, or Billing APIs
- In-depth experience with algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques
- Distributed system architecture design knowledge or experience with high traffic, high concurrency system development
- Experienced in cloud computing, application security, and familiar with secure development practices
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Spring Metrics)
- Willing to learn, experiment, and think creatively
- Masters degree or Ph.D in Computer Science or related technical field
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (such as MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Hands on work with Redis, Message queue, Elastic Search, and Kafka
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or ecommerce platforms
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram