Java Engineer at BillGO
BillGO is building an industry leading bill payment platform and is looking for a motivated individual that wants to work with the latest technology to deliver a world class bill pay experience. We’re looking for a continuous learner, team player, problem solver, great collaborator, and someone able to work within a team of high performers. BillGO was voted Inc. and Forbes best places to work in 2021 and has a unique culture that will enable a fulfilling and challenging one of a kind work experience.
Responsibilities & Goals:
- Work within a team to deliver and own the customer facing APIs and back-end bill-payment processes.
- Work with Product team to ensure stories and acceptance criteria meet the needs of our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our systems to help facilitate troubleshooting and enable delivery of the right solutions.
- Develop and release new features quickly that meet our acceptance criteria for the platform.
- Monitor and maintain the production systems to ensure we are meeting our customer needs
- Be a team player and contribute to the success of the team and lead by example.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to learn new technology
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with high volume message processing
- Experience with Java tech stack
- Experience with DevOps and running production systems.
- Seeks to understand the whole of how things work beyond their functional area
- Stoked by solving customer issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to own broad feature areas independently
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere
Recommended but not required:
- Experience in payments industry