Java Developer at DISH
Full Stack Developers - DISH is looking for software engineers to support its products and services through agile software development in our exciting new downtown DISH IT office.
We are looking for Java Developers of all levels who have or are interested in the following:
- Enterprise experience in software development using multiple languages/frameworks
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion to deliver
- Test-driven development and Pair Programming
- To work in fast paced, agile environments
- To develop code all day, every day
- Social interaction and collaboration
- A Challenge
- An Adventure
- A place to grow as a technologist and have an impact on the company
You’re Awesome At
- Java 1.7 & 1.8
- All things Spring: Spring Boot - Spring Integration - Spring Cloud - Spring Security
- CSS: Bootstrap - SASS
- Cloud Foundry
- Unix/Linux/ MacOs Experience
- Shell scripting (bash, sh, zsh)
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the third-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the launch of the first live, internet-delivered TV Service – SlingTV, that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We have a bold sense of pride, adventure, and desire to win – it’s in our DNA. And we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.