Java Backend Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Design and develop a secure and scalable OnZoom platform
- Drive test automation and deployment strategy to optimize service performance and ensure product stability
- Build complex metrics solutions with data visualization support for actionable business insights
- Triage critical customer issues and support customer engagement
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience in building large-scale cloud applications
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL) and cloud based test automation solution
- Strong programming experience in Java. Node.js or Python a plus
- Working knowledge of AWS production deployment a plus
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or ecommerce platforms
- Willing to learn, be proactive, and think creatively
- Master's degree in computer science or related field
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram