iOS Software Engineer at TrackVia
TrackVia offers the most-trusted app building platform for anyone looking for a better way to work. TrackVia gives businesspeople and IT experts the ability to easily build and integrate apps to track, manage, and automate processes in days, not weeks. Our customers make lasting and substantial improvements to their business using TrackVia’s bullet-proof cloud-based technology — and they love getting the industry’s best customer experience every step of the way.
We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced software engineer to join the TrackVia Mobile team.
Candidates should be familiar with iOS, Swift and Apple technologies as well be comfortable working in the mobile development ecosystem. Candidates will be responsible for designing and building innovative features as part of an Agile development team. These activities include new feature design, technical analysis, software development, testing and systems integration.
We want engineers on our team who want to make a difference. This means doing more than just coding – but also working with product, sales, and support teams to be a part of something greater and shape the company together.
Being a part of the team, culture, and passion is (most) everyone’s favorite part about working for TrackVia. We have a culture that encourages passion in everything we do – including life outside the office. Collaboration is encouraged and so is taking time off when you need it under our flexible vacation policy. Every inch of our new office in downtown Denver is stunning, including the shuffleboard table in the dining hall.Job Responsibilities:
- Design, Code & Test new software for TrackVia iPhone and iPad applications
- Collaborate with product management evaluating requirements and providing estimates
- Collaborate with quality assurance ensuring the highest quality
- Collaborate with sales and support resolving customer issues
- Fit in with our “best place to work” culture of fun with results
3+ years experience in programming commercial software or business systems
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or other engineering related degree
- Extensive knowledge of iOS SDK, Swift, and Xcode
- Extensive knowledge of software design and architecture principles
- Experience releasing iOS applications to the Apple App Store
- Experience using RESTful API and JSON
- Experience using git, GitHub/GitLab
- Experience using the command line, Unix/Linux skills
- Experience performing Agile processes on a team
- Experience writing and managing unit tests, integration tests, automation tests
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulateness, patience, listening skills
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization, accountability
- The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $95,000 depending upon experience
- We cover 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits
- We understand you have a life outside of work and have an unlimited, flexible time-off policy
- We provide competitive paid parental leave for all new parents after 6 months
- We made Built in Colorado’s 2020 Best Small Companies to Work For list and received an Honorable Mention for Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work
- You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and have a high degree of responsibility and impact
- Your daily tasks will change often and give you many opportunities to grow your professional and technical skillset and advance your career