iOS Software Engineer at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Software Engineer, Mobile Application, iOS
The Zoom Client Application team is looking for an energetic and passionate Software Engineer who will perform client application development for Zoom Meeting, Zoom Webinar, Zoom Chat, and Zoom Phone. In this role, you will utilize your knowledge of mobile client application programming to scale these widely-used Zoom programs on iOS.
- Write iOS mobile client applications for Zoom's meeting/webinar, instant messaging and soft-phone products and develop prototypes quickly.
- Design major software components and features.
- Work closely with Engineering partners, Product and Project Managers, Product Designers, and DevOps to drive engineering release and deliver success.
- Partner with technical support and customer success, while also communicating with customers to troubleshoot product issues and deliver happiness to our users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- 3 years of software programming experience
- 2 years of experience in mobile client application development for iOS using Objective-C and C/C++
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related.
- Programming experience in iOS UI/UX and multithreading.
- Debugging and performance benchmark experience on iOS.
- Experience with specialist domains: secure communications, inter-app data exchange, presence, push, directory lookup, single sign-on authentication, and identity and access management
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks, 2D and 3D graphics frameworks and MVC application design.
- Excellent foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for minimum binary size, maximum performance, and large scale.
- Good communication skills.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .