iOS Product Developer
* Self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals
* Previous Objective-C/Swift programming experience
* 2 to 5 years of professional software development experience
* Experience using Objective-C/Swift and the Foundation API
* User-interface programming experience
* Experience with developing / testing native application functionality using API calls to external systems
* Understanding of Xcode build environment (targets, schemes, build configurations, etc.)
* Experience building client/server applications
* Ability to work in an agile environment
* Attention to detail
* Ability to communicate clearly with team members, product stakeholders, and customers
* Highly motivated and dependable
* Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements
* Experience with several Apple frameworks (Cocoa Touch, Core Location, Core Graphics, MapKit, etc.)
* Experience writing self-documenting code
* Experience with Swift
* Experience with usability and design
* Experience with API / web service development (full stack experience)
* Experience with Git or other version control technologies
* Experience with automated build processes (continuous integration)
* Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
* Experience with source code analysis tools
* Experience with other programming/scripting languages
* Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows
* Knowledge of third-party iOS frameworks and tools
* Experience with Core Data (validations, migrations, relationships)
* Familiarity interacting with web services
* Released iPhone/iPad applications
* Understanding of the iOS Provisioning Portal processes (provisioning profiles, certificates, entitlements)
* Experience with adding accessibility to end user applications
* Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally
* Possesses a high level of Integrity. Acts ethically and is above reproach. Builds trust through their honesty, reliability, and authenticity. Possesses a strong concern for the needs of his/her colleagues. Takes tough principled stands even if they are unpopular. Meets commitments and keeps promises.
* Demonstrates Self-control. Manages his/her impulsive feelings and distressing emotions and operates without any personal agenda. Stays composed, positive and unflappable even in trying moments. Thinks clearly and stays composed and focused under pressure.
* Must be Flexible. Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Is able to work collaboratively to get things done. Proactively seeks the advice and suggestions of peers, subordinates, and superiors. Adapts strategies and tactics to fit fluid circumstances. Is flexible in how he/she sees events.
* Is Optimistic. Demonstrates a positive mental attitude. Persists in seeking goals despite obstacles and setbacks. Operates from a hope of success rather than a fear of failure. Sees setbacks as due to manageable circumstances rather than a personal flaw.
* Continuously Develops Others. Committed to the continuous process of education and development of self and colleagues. Acknowledges people's strengths and accomplishments. Offers useful feedback and helps to identify others' needs for future growth and improvement. Mentors and gives timely coaching that fosters an individual's skills.
* Able to Intuitively Understand the way people think and work. Understands the forces that shape views and actions of clients, customers, or competitors. Accurately reads an organizational and external reality.
* Models Leadership qualities. Articulates and arouses enthusiasm for a shared vision and mission. Leads by example.
* Is a catalyst for Change. Recognizes the need for change and removes barriers. Challenges the status quo to acknowledge the need for change. Champions the change and enlists others in its pursuit.
* Fosters Excellence in Communication. Is effective in give-and-take, registering emotional cues in attuning their message. Deals with difficult issues straightforwardly. Listens well; seeks mutual understanding, and welcomes the sharing of information fully. Fosters open communication and stays receptive to bad news as well as good.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled