iOS Engineer at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
A iOS Engineer eager to learn and collaborate with those around them who produces quality results with a low frequency of serious defects. The iOS Engineer is attentive to the needs of the quality feedback loop, from report to resolution; ability to take ideas and requirements from concept to completion and engage those who are crucial to the project’s success.
What you will do...
- Deliver and support world class iOS experiences to customers, with the rest of the movile applications team
- Applications are to maintain average store ratings above four stars
- Applications are to be very highly reliable, with fewer than one critical issue escaped every six months
- Maintain a steady release cadence, shipping updates to your products monthly, at a minimum
- Deploy, monitor and maintain alerting on telemetry from both platforms, becoming aware of issues before users do
- Flagship devices should have stellar support on day one
- Provide effective technical leadership to the engineering organization
- Help cast the future of your products by staying on top of industry trends, and bringing those to strategic planning meetings
- As a member of the technical leadership team, you're expected to aid in growing BombBomb's engineering practices generally
- With your Product Manager, maintain a backlog of excellent work targeting technical, user and sales performance
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Attention to Detail: Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Follow-Through on Commitments: Live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Flexible: Can bounce between projects day to to day.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2+ years iOS and Obj-C or Swift mobile development
- Fluency with App Store review and release guidelines
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Leadership and planning abilities
- Constant self-guided learning and teaching
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible PTO program
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth