iOS Engineer at Havenly
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast-growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We make your home beautiful, all online, for one small fee. It’s simple, affordable and accessible for everyone.
We're looking for a driven and motivated iOS Engineer to play a critical role in building and scaling out Havenly mobile product. Havenly engineers are obsessed with delivering the best possible customer experience, that is not only functional but beautiful and simple. If you’re interested in tackling big challenges, working hard, and creating success at one of the top-funded startups in Denver, this might be the job for you.What You'll Do:
- Work as part of a team to design, architect, and develop the Havenly mobile application.
- Collaborate closely with our product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to develop the best possible mobile experience for our customers on the iOS platform.
- Work closely with Havenly's platform and web teams to integrate the mobile experience with backend services.
- Use expert knowledge of the iOS platform to help guide design and engineering decisions
- Build key software for the organization with a focus on the success of the business.
- Provide and adhere to best-practices for mobile application development.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications, tools and re-usable components.
- Hands-on experience developing complex iOS applications. Consumer iOS apps preferred.
- Deep knowledge in Swift.
- Interest and experience in focusing all parts of the product lifecycle.
- Concrete experience with web server programming and RESTful APIs.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end SW development tool chains and environments for different Mobile Application Development environments.
- Passion for writing clean, maintainable, and testable code at both the UI and system levels.
- Burning designer to use technology to solve the problems of people and businesses.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally to solve problems and address roadblocks.
- Stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.