iOS Engineer at GoSpotCheck
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, July 3, 2019
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
As an iOS Engineer, on the Core Mobile Team, you will continue to help us reimagine the way the mobile workforce works! Your work will impact the largest segment of our user-base, as you improve and innovate upon our robust mobile data collection platform.
What We'll Achieve
- Field Reps will continue to be delighted with the GoSpotCheck application for all it does to save them time during and after their site visits.
- The new fully-fledged features you build will not only help our current customers but also open the door to new use cases that will keep GoSpotCheck’s business growing!
- Our Support Team will rest assured that when a bug is validated and reported, that you’ll get it resolved.
- The QA Team will have way too much time on their hands, thanks to the test-driven development practices you adhere to.
Who You Are
- You have a strong sense of empathy for the customer experience - efficiency, reliability and accuracy are all extremely important to you.
- You've built and shipped mobile applications, small and large, and can point to what you've done.
- You have 2+ years professional experience in native iOS development (both Objective-C and Swift), and have used testing frameworks such as Quick and Nimble, XCTest or Cedar.
- You have solid computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns and programming languages.
- You understand there are always trade-offs in engineering and you know how to communicate those trade-offs.
- You can jump into situations and make things better without a lot of handholding.
- When things break — and they will — you are eager and able to help fix things.
- You get your kicks from solving problems, delivering on-time, and being encouraged to innovate.
- Bonus points if you are well-versed in Restful API’s.
- You have worked in a smaller environment, or in a consulting role, and know how to be resourceful in order to get things done.
- You can live with the idea of having too much work and not enough time to do it, and are able to prioritize.
- You enjoy being around your peers and see the value of working in a pair programming environment.
- You have an open mind to using the technology that will produce the best results.
- You (preferably) earned a Bachelor’s degree in CS.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description