Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The iOS Developer is an experienced mobile software developer who relishes the opportunity to deliver mobile apps to clients. This role spends every day improving BombBomb’s mobile applications with a goal of increasing usage and customer satisfaction. Focusing first on our iOS applications, this developer will be open to helping their Android counterparts on their applications as well.
What you will do...
- With the rest of the mobile applications team, develops, delivers and supports world class iOS and Android experiences to customers
- Stays abreast of developments in Apple mobile development
- Applications are to maintain average store ratings above four stars
- Applications are to be very highly reliable, with fewer than one critical issue escaped every six months
- Maintain a steady release cadence, shipping updates to your products at least monthly
- Deploy, monitor and maintain alerting on telemetry from both platforms, becoming aware of issues before users do
- Flagship devices should have stellar support on day-one
- With your product manager, maintain a backlog of excellent work targeting technical, user and sales performance
- Participate in user interviews, gleaning insights from direct interaction
- Targeting goal metrics, help make trade-offs in development
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Attention to Detail: Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Follow-Through on Commitments: Live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Flexible: Can bounce between projects day to to day.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2+ years iOS and Obj-C or Swift mobile development
- Fluency with Xcode, Code Signing, App Entitlements
- Familiarity with AVFoundation and associated multimedia APIs
- Fluency with App Store review and release guidelines
- Familiarity with REST APIs and their consumption
- Scrum software development methodologies
- Leadership and planning abilities
- Constant self-guided learning and teaching
The salary range for this position is $105,000 - $135,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Work location expectations:
Our Engineering team allows for fully remote work, as well as the option to come into our office in Colorado Springs.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth