In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Developer Advocate - Mobile SDK
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization.
As a Developer Advocate at Zoom, you will create meaningful relationships with developers around the world in a scalable way. You will create tools and resources for Zoom developers to help them develop on Zoom, like samples, blog posts, documentation, and other developer tools and materials. You will also foster a bustling community of developers that love Zoom and turning their feedback into action to improve Zoom's growing developer platform.
If you are a developer who likes to teach, learn, and grow with new challenges and want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to leading the way for developer programs around the world, then come join us at Zoom!
- Own Mobile SDK from a developer evangelism and advocacy perspective.
- This will include creating sample apps, working with engineering teams to improve tooling and documentation, and helping Zoom customers and partners integrate their bots.
- Deeply understand the Zoom Marketplace architecture and integration components
- Work closely with our strategic partners to help them integrate with Marketplace and ensure value creation
- Represent the external developer's view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
- Develop tools and documentation to help scale Marketplace
- Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Zoom developer community
- Engage with customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of new apps
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Represent Zoom and its platform offerings at developer events
You should have
- Previous experience (3+ years) as a software engineer
- iOS development experience
- Hands-on experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Understanding of the enterprise software space
- Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
- Experience with security protocols (SAML, Kerberos, etc.) and enterprise user management systems (e.g. Active Directory)
- We are a team of developers turned evangelists who believe the future of tech is in the hands of developers.
- We support growth and career advancement. We want you to be successful because at the end of the day your success is our success.
- Our mission is to bring together a community of developers on the Zoom platform and empower them to create amazing experiences.
- Developer Advocates support and evangelize our developers directly.
- Developer Educators are the main catalyst for developers. They guide the developer's first impression of us and are a vital part of this team.
- Together these two roles function as a complete tool to allow developers to make meaningful tools and applications on our platform.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual's age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .