Intermediate Test Automation Engineer
- Assist with expanding and maintaining our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Develop new frontend, backend APIs and services tests.
- Work with the product team and other development teams to understand how new features should be tested, and then engage them in contributing automated tests.
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability and quality.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
- Implement test automation for new features with little guidance.
- Occasionally lead test automation efforts on new features.
- Participate in test plan discussion.
- Participate in architectural discussions.
Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar field experience preferred (will consider business experience and individuals pursuing a degree)
- Experience developing in Java and Git
- Experience using test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber and TestNG
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins)
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of database management tools
- Relevant work experience in software development and/or test automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Experience with AWS