Integration System Engineer - Supplier at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Will develop, configure and test integration solutions for GHX products and services. Primary role is to be the lead technical resource to work collaboratively with a counterpart assigned by the customer. Responsible for coordinating communication regarding testing and go live processes with internal and external parties to execute according to scope of the project.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Requirements Development. Assists in the analysis of customer technical requirements for initial integration and ERP migration projects, build ERP specific integration points within internal systems, establish connectivity with customer ERP and ensure validity of data that will be routed through the GHX Exchange.
- Solution Design. Recommends technical solutions to meet customer integration requirements. Where standard solutions do not meet customer requirements or pose significant risks, develops and recommend alternative customer integration solutions. Provides direction for overall document flow from end-customer to end-customer.
- Build Connections. Develops ERP specific solutions using GHX and third-party applications and tools to perform the required interfacing functions.
- Guide GHX configuration. Provides direction cross functionally to create internal mailboxes, routing and services rules and system profiles to meet customer and ERP requirements.
- Document transformation. Identifies needs for document mapping. Build and configure transformation services using internal integration tools to apply data changes, as needed.
- Creates test plans to drive customers meet GHX requirements and sufficiently reduce post go live support risks. Drives execution of test plan with customer, including validation of results of GHX Services applied. Assists in validation of implementations after Go Live.
- Communicates directly with customer technical resources or managers, as required, to coordinate and complete project tasks.
- Documentation. Provides documentation deliverables as required for each of the key project tasks above including Salesforce and/or Jira cases, requirements documents, workflow diagram, post-support recap, step by step training guides and internal FAQ guides.
- Hand-off to Support. Provides technical documentation, knowledge transfer, assists in definition of SLAs, etc., as required, to transition customer to GHX support.
- Support Escalation. Acts as Tier 4 support escalation point issues related to implementations transitioned to Support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or a combination of education and related experience.
- Work effectively with minimal direction, learn quickly, and function effectively in a team environment.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of EDI (ANSI/X12), XML, flat file data formats
- Experience with project management software such as TaskRay
- SFTP, HTTP/S, AS2, API
- Knowledge/understanding of Medical Supply Chain eCommerce Practices
- Experience working on cross functional projects with internal and external participants.
Read Full Job Description