Integration System Engineer III - Provider at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
The Integration Systems Engineer III will configure and establish integration endpoints with on-premise and cloud based ERP systems for products and services utilized by GHX provider customers. Primary role is to be the lead technical resource to work collaboratively on an implementation project with a technical counterpart assigned by the customer. Responsible for communicating best practices and execution of testing activities to validate connectivity and data accuracy with internal and external parties according to scope of the project.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- INTEGRATION SCOPE: Participates in the analysis of customer's system configuration for initial integration and ERP migration projects, build ERP specific integration points within internal systems, establish connectivity with customer ERP and ensure validity of data that will be routed through the GHX Exchange.
- SOLUTION DESIGN: Recommends technical solutions to meet integration requirements of customer's system and GHX products. Where standard solutions do not meet customer requirements or pose significant risks the Integration System Engineer develops and recommends an alternate solution. Provides direction for overall integrated transaction and data flow from end-customer to end-customer.
- TEAM SPIRIT: Ability to work as a collaborative member of a project team with an understanding of Agile methodology. Communicates directly with customer technical resources or managers to coordinate and complete project tasks.
- CONFIGURATION: Develops ERP specific solutions using GHX and third-party applications and tools to perform the required interfacing functions, build and configure transformation services using internal integration tool. Create internal mailboxes, routing and services rules and system profiles to meet product and ERP requirements.
- TESTING: Creates test plans that follow GHX methodology and meet customer requirements. Drives execution of test plan with customer, including validation of results of GHX Services applied to sufficiently reduce post go live support risks. Assists in validation of implementations after go live.
- DOCUMENTATION: Provides documentation deliverables as required for each of the key project tasks including requirements, workflow diagram, post-support recap, step by step training guides and internal FAQ guides.
- SUPPORT: Provides knowledge transfer, assists in definition of SLAs, etc., as required, to transition customer to GHX support. Acts as Tier 4 support escalation point issues related to implementations transitioned to Support.
- Passion for the GHX mission and the impact we can have on healthcare
- Compassion and team spirit to support our customers and your teammates
- Curiosity and drive toward the understanding and access to complicated information sources across multiple platforms
- Ability to identify recurring supply chain challenges and work with your team to develop methods to overcome those challenges
- Effective communication skills to be able to convey GHX requirements to customers and work with them to align their systems to operate within parameters
- Demonstrated experience with the analysis, testing, maintenance, and support of enterprise integration points in a healthcare related environment
- Expertise or significant exposure to one or more of the following:
- ANSI X12 EDI, XML and other data formats
- FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, Web Services, API, AS2 or other file transfer protocols
- Exposure to cloud-based ERP systems such as Infor Cloudsuite, Oracle Cloud and Workday
- Exposure to on premise material systems such as Meditech, Lawson, Peoplesoft and AllScripts
- Experience with project management software such as TaskRay
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with clarity
- Demonstrated ability to be analytical, solve problems, and create great documentation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
Read Full Job Description