Evolve is looking for an API developer to join the Technology team. Our integrations are vital to our ability to grow the business so this role is critical to our continued success. In this role, you’ll have the independence to design, build, test, and maintain applications leveraging messaging, API’s, enterprise services, and data integration. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and monitoring of systems as they relate to enterprise integration. As a high-growth company, be ready to move quickly and make an impact.
- Own all aspects of API development, maintenance and monitoring
- Lead enterprise integration development
- Perform platform support
- Lead troubleshooting and root cause analysis as it relates to integrations
- Contribute to performance tuning and optimization
- Provide basic level of effort estimates associated with work requests
- Keep up on new methodologies and incorporate
- 2+ years of hands-on enterprise integration experience using Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Microsoft BizTalk or similar platform(s)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Production support experience along with strong debugging skills
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to rapidly learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to deliver quality deliverables against specified timelines
- 2+ years of hands-on enterprise integration experience using Dell Boomi
- Dell Boomi Professional Developer Certification
- Dell Boomi Professional Architect Certification
- Familiar with Salesforce Apex
- Experience in travel industry
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.