Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
As an Infrastructure Engineer – Dev Tools and member of the Platform Automation team, you will help create infrastructure that allows one of Denver’s fastest growing companies to streamline its development and deployment strategies. In this position, you will work together with experts from product development, operations and software testing to deliver HomeAdvisor software quickly and reliably to customers, both internal and external.
What you’ll do:
- Working to create tooling to reduce cycle time across the development teams
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Management and other stakeholders to identify further improvements to our processes and systems
- Work with the DevOps team to create tools that allow development teams to self-serve their platform needs
- Create and maintain documentation for supported systems and services
- Deploy, debug and optimize dev, test and production infrastructure consisting of Linux, Java, Apache, Tomcat
- Participate in on-call, and share in off-hours maintenance work
Who you are:
- You are familiar with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience working with one of the primary Public Cloud Providers (AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure/etc.)
- You have worked extensively with one of the primary Continuous Integration platforms, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI, etc.
- You know Git and one of the leading vendors of Git (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one automation tool (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- You enjoy writing clean, testable code
- You enjoy a fast-paced, demanding environment that requires collaboration
- Ability to work among multiple teams and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates
- You have a strong history of professional growth, collaboration and excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Software release experience (2+ years)
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from 100,000 – 140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world