Guild is hiring an Information Security Compliance Analyst. This role will work with the information security team to build out and test control processes related to security, processing integrity, confidentiality, and availability, and assist in the evaluation of controls related to these processes. This individual will work with the Sr. Information Security Analyst to identify control gaps and implement new processes that will address these gaps.
As an Information Security Compliance Analyst you will:
- Work directly with the Information Security team (compliance, risk, and threats and vulnerabilities)
- Support the SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits by assisting with walkthroughs, collecting evidence, and maintaining the evidence in an accessible repository
- Support Guild partner audits by assisting with walkthroughs, collecting evidence, and maintaining the evidence in an accessible repository
- Support the internal audit by performing periodic assessments (ie, collecting evidence and evaluating the operating efficiency of controls)
- Work with the team to understand any risks not covered by proactive controls and identify compensating controls
- Supervise contractual requirements according to defined SLAs and assist with discrepancies
- Partner with the operations teams to improve upon certain business processes
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
- Fundamental knowledge of controls (preferably a combination of business, financial, and technology controls)
- Adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to communicate issues and work with department leads to remediate these issues
- Higher level writing and documentation skills
- The ability to communicate issues to upper management
- Critical thinking skills that enable you to identify risks and develop solutions
- Experience assisting in SOC or SOX audits
- Experience evaluating large datasets and mission-critical technology / operational processes
- A financial audit or IT audit background OR
- An operations background
- A CISA, CISM, PMP, CPA, CFA, CISSP, or CIA certification
- A familiarity with IT infrastructure (or the self-drive to learn about our company’s systems)
- Experience/knowledge of SQL/Ruby/Python
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $80,000 - $91,250 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, sick leave, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including gym/fitness stipend and access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth