Imagery Systems Engineer
The Imagery Systems Engineer 1 position is responsible for the monitoring, basic troubleshooting, and verification of the DigitalGlobe factory flow from order through delivery for various customers. This position will work closely with support staff in the Mission Operations Center (MOC) to ensure product delivery and timelines are met.
- Monitor data flows from planning, product generation and into layout through delivery.
- Execute collection strategies in support of project, and real time, tasking requirements.
- Basic understanding of ordering, planning, production and delivery systems and the steps necessary to create and deliver a product.
- Effectively communicate issues through established incident management guidelines.
- Perform necessary ground troubleshooting when an issue occurs by following an established set of procedures.
- Work with MOC personnel during anomaly resolution.
- Communicate effectively with Leads and Engineers when troubleshooting beyond the scope of existing procedures.
- Understand the ordering practices and product offerings at DigitalGlobe, to include order entry types and different production paths.
- Consistently follow system changes through document notification, ticketing updates, meeting attendance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, a related field, or equivalent positional related experience.
- This position requires 24/7 rotational shift work.
- U.S. Citizenship
- 1-2 years’ experience with Unix/Linux.
- 1-2 years’ experience scripting and database knowledge.
- DoD Secret security clearance preferred.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.