Arrow Electronics is searching for an SAP Hybris developer to join our rapidly growing Arrow Digital team. The new team member will play a key role in our ongoing multi-phased implementation of Hybris and Java based Microservices. Candidate will work with development partners, subject matter experts and product ownership teams to deliver solutions for the Arrow Digital platform. Candidate will be responsible for high and low level design, coding, unit and integration testing, configuration and deployment of the Hybris and Java based Microservices in a scalable fashion to support our global business needs. Candidate must be hands on as the primary responsibility is to build and maintain Hybris application modules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with arrow team members and SI partners to translate business needs into application specific initiatives
- Design, document, build, test and maintain Hybris, microservice and integration applications
- Support and enhancement of Hybris and java based microservice applications developed internally and by the SI.
- Maintain positive relationships with all Digital group team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years programming experience working with Hybris platform in a hands on technical capacity
- Hands-on Hybris experience with:
- PCM, Search and Browse, Solr, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration, workflow & promotions
- B2B and B2C
- Hybris type system
- Impex & Hotfolder
- Solr search
- Flexible Queries
- Hybris OCC v2
- Backoffice development
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL or other RDBMS
- Working with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Git
- Hybris Certifications
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)