About the Position
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader on our engineering team. In this role, you'll report to the CEO and be involved in every aspect of our product from what we build to how we build it. You'll maintain and grow our current platform while building out our RESTful API allowing us to completely rearchitect our application's structure.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company in 2020. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Build, manage and ensure the success of our engineering team.
- Manage our PHP frameworks for our customer and vendor web applications to ensure consistency and scalability with a focus on simplicity, centralized assets and documentation.
- Create process to ensure timely support for our customer facing teams in relation to bugs, custom reports or other real time requests needed.
- Work with customers, internal stakeholders and founders to solve interesting technical problems.
- Establishing and defining our overall application architecture.
- Partner with our Head of Product to scope and deliver solutions against Prinfection's business goals.
- Ensure the long term quality of our code and scalability of our application by creating development processes and standards.
- You’re a PHP developer with 6+ years professional experience working on a large scale web application and RESTful APIs with Linux and MySQL experience.
- You've built and managed engineering teams at fast growing tech startups.
- You pride yourself on polished, easy-to-understand written and verbal communication and care just as much about the readability and simplicity of your code as you do about solving the problem.
- You can balance support for an older code base while simultaneously improving it through the implementation of new frameworks and standards excites you.
- You're a self-managed team player who can function with ambiguity and a proactive problem solver.
- You have a deadline mentality, are detailed oriented, and have a passion for building things which scale.
- You're self-driven and own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it.
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectional and team members
- Salary range for this role is $150,000-230,000 and will be adjusted based on work experience and skills
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self. Printfection is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.