Gateway DevOps Engineer at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
Zoom Gateway DevOps team's responsibilities include but not limited to Zoom Audio Conference, Zoom Conference Room Connectors, Zoom Web Client, Zoom Live Streaming, Zoom Skype for Business/Lync Integration.
- Zoom services' release deployment and maintenance
- Design and implement zero-downtime Zoom services (99.99%)
- CI/CD automation to maintain a scalable architecture, work closely with developers
- Automate monitoring metrics, identify and troubleshoot service issues
- Experience with Python, Shell, and other scripting languages
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools
- Experience with Ansible Playbooks, Ansible Tower
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Zabbix, Grafana, ELK Stack, and other monitoring tools
- Experience with Linux and shells
- Experience with VoIP, SIP, and H.323 is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills in isolation, triage, and correlation, with strong ownership
- BS degree in a related field; MS is preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram