Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Here at Agile Central, we are reviving a variant of our application targeted at businesses who care about data residency. Bringing this product to market involves a soup to nuts re-architecture of the system; you might be tuning the allocated virtualized hardware, you might be making surgical changes in our front-end code base to resolve an environmentally specific defect, or you might be building a Docker image for a microservice that is part of our application stack. We think radically transforming the way software is built, delivered and monitored is exciting stuff, and we’re looking for developers who want to join the fun.
What you will be doing in a typical week:
- Applying your past experience to inform the product roadmap;
- Experimenting with new technologies that improve our software;
- Developing modern high quality private cloud software;
- Working on automated CI systems for common code software repositories;
- Driving test automation improvement;
- Improving our deployment pipeline.
At the end of the day, the main things we’re searching for are talent and passion. However, experience in one or more of these areas could make you a great addition to our team:
- Solid experience in one or more general purpose programming languages;
- Networking or Systems Administration (Linux preferred);
- Database configuration (Oracle, Mongo);
- Automated Build and Deploy (Jenkins, Travis CI);
- Test Automation Frameworks (Selenium, JUnit, Jasmine);
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm);
- Cloud Platform Delivery (Azure, AWS);
Why you will excel here:
- You are curious and eager to try new things;
- You break stuff just to fix it;
- You love to collaborate with awesome teammates;
- You have a broad background in software development, networking or operations.
Here are some great reasons to be a Sr. Software Engineer at CA Technologies:
- Growth – We work in a lot of different, leading-edge technologies that are modernizing a legacy way of software.
- Variety – This is not a simple day-to-day position. We work in a variety of code areas, with varied tools, and in an ever-changing environment.
- Collaboration – Our team is awesome, and we tackle problems collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Pace - Sustainable.
- Career - Support for attending conferences, writing books, blogging and speaking.
- Beer - We have multiple kegerators and brew our own.
- Location: Boulder, Colorado - 300+ days of sun, mountains, skiing, biking.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.