Full-Stack Software Engineer at Flatfile (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
At Flatfile, we're creating beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We're automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
Flatfile Engineering operates as a high-performance team. We work on hard problems as a team while always excelling as individual contributors. We recognize that we can perform at a level of excellence greater than the sum of our parts and draw strength from collaborating with a diverse group of experts across engineering, product and design.
As a member of the engineering team, you'll work closely with our tech leads. You'll own large components and systems, and captain the coordination and communication of an effort's implementation across teams. You have a deep well of experience to draw from to solve hard problems, and just as importantly, help others on your team to do the same (and we have lots of hard, fascinating problems to solve).
What you'll do
- Build new features and make performance improvements. Previous experience scaling a tech stack is a plus.
- Make open source contributions. (We love it if you already have been engaged in open source, but if you haven't before, you likely will here at Flatfile).
- Pair program with team members. We value collaboration and working together as a team -- you'll pair multiple times a week.
- Work with NestJS (experience in NestJS is a plus, but not required).
What you'll bring
- Mastery of one tech stack, awareness of others at a minimum
- Experience with React, Node.js
- Some experience with TypeScript. It's okay if your current role doesn't use TypeScript
- Experience with Postgres and Mongo. Redis experience is helpful
- Your own unique talents! If you don't meet all of the qualifications listed above, let us know why you'd be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Salary: $130,000 - $170,000 annually
Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile's equity plan
Reasons you’ll love working here
*Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
*401k match. 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
*Equity options for all full-time employees
*100% remote work environment
*Unlimited paid time off, with a recommended minimum of 3 weeks
*$10,000 home office makeover with personal access to an interior designer
*$150 per month toward cell phone and wifi
*The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
*24/7 access to a Health Advocate & free annual membership to One Medical
*12 weeks of paid family leave
*And much more!
Flatfile believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company. As such, Flatfile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people from all walks of life; we do not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. While we have more work to do to advance diversity and inclusion, we are invested in growth that empowers everyone to succeed.
Read Full Job Description