Who We’re Looking For:
An experienced full stack engineer who can confidently contribute to our mission of redefining the healthcare experience for patients and providers. You are a craftsperson, taking significant pride in both the process and the outcomes of your work. You are comfortable breaking larger tasks down into an executable action plan for yourself. We seek a motivated, self-starter who is confident enough to buckle-down and deliver, and humble enough to recognize when you need another set of eyes to work through a problem.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Building performant APIs, and end user experiences
- A reputation for reliably delivering well considered, well tested and performant code product(s)
- Contributions to our evolving development and testing standards and best practices
- High collaboration with Design + Product ensuring balanced code complexity and UX
What Will Make You Successful:
- Experience shipping full stack features using Ruby on Rails and React
- Experience designing REST & GraphQL APIs
- Proficiency with modern developer workflows and tools (Git/Github, CI, etc)
- Experience writing tests for your code at all layers (Rspec, Jasmine/Jest)
- Solid understanding of foundational software design patterns
- Your philosophy aligns with Agile methodologies and processes
- Significant experience giving and receiving feedback in code reviews
- Confidence pairing with other engineers
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Significant experience building APIs and features for apps that have real users
- Strong command of SQL and experience optimizing query and application performance
- Knowledge of static typing using TypeScript or Flow
- Experience with Apollo / GraphQL / Jest / Storybook
- You maintain a high level of craftsmanship about your work
- You firmly understand how to be a successful team player
- Strong engagement within the Ruby and/or JS ecosystems
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for all U.S. employers to be considered for our employment opportunities.
We appreciate the values, leadership, and unique skills Service members bring to the workforce and encourage Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans to apply.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation and working policies, competitive salaries and stock options and an EcoPass. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, a newly built office space, with access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Given the current environment, most employees are working remotely and we plan to maintain a conservative approach to revisiting employees working in the office.
Our budgeted salary for this opportunity is $90k-$110k.