Full Stack Software Engineer
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is building a revolutionary platform that will be utilized worldwide to ensure athletes are provided the opportunity to compete in clean sport. You will be on the ground floor of a new team of software engineers and data experts that USADA is building to carry out this endeavor. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the architecture, development, and deployment of a new application platform that will interface with organizations around the globe. We will reimagine what is possible across the business and be responsible for implementing that change for clean athletes everywhere.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you will help design and develop our first SaaS platform as well as the applications within it. You will be given the opportunity to apply cutting edge technologies to business solutions across multiple applications and organizations. You will be asked to:
- Contribute to all parts of our codebase, owning feature implementations from end-to-end
- Participate in a highly collaborative environment and help drive technical decisions with and for your team
- Interface with Product owners to deliver features in an agile framework
- Build intuitive and clean APIs and user interfaces
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Modern Java professional, preferably familiar with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, et al.
- SQL and NoSQL experience (MySQL, AWS Aurora, MS SQL, DynamoDB)
- Possess a good understanding of cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services and Azure)
- Experienced with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of all components of an application ecosystem and how they interact to accomplish a goal; back-end, front-end, data, APIs, DevOps, deployment, and QA
- You embrace the fundamental principles behind agile development and enjoy collaborating with teammates
- You are a curious person that enjoys innovation and the challenges that come with it
- You are excited about being empowered to make good technical decisions that will impact the future of a business for years to come. You and your work will be front and center
- Experience building robust public and private modern APIs– Zuul, GraphQL, REST, etc.
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins
- You have built native apps, preferably using React Native
- You are familiar with test automation frameworks: Selenium, Junit, Jest
- You have made fundamental shifts in technological expertise within your career as you adapt to and embrace change