Full Stack Software Engineer (Senior Level) at Bonusly
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
We're looking for a Senior-Level Full Stack Software Engineer to join our expanding Product team. As an early hire, you'll be responsible for design and development of new systems and features for our market-leading bonus, reward, and recognition platform. We're looking for someone who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design and architecture, and write clean, maintainable code.
You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. For contributing your considerable talents to Bonusly, we'll give you the latitude to ideate, create, and live life.
�At Bonusly, we believe in…
- Awesome user experiences.
- Being agile (lower case ‘a’).
- Automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Not reinventing the wheel.
- Writing great code while also being pragmatic.
- Starting sentences with “After looking at the data, I have a hypothesis ...”
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Have at least five years of professional web development experience.
- Are smart, user-focused, independent, and a generalist.
- Can hit the ground running with senior-level contributions.
- Possess a strong "get things done" attitude.
💯You should apply if you have skills in...
- Working with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers.
- Product design & architecture.
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
- Collaborating with a small team of smart & passionate creators.
- Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
- Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
- Flexible “work-from” policies.
- Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Progressive vacation policy.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.