Full Stack Software Engineer (Junior Level)
As an early hire you'll be responsible for development of new systems and features for our market-leading bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
* Work out of beautiful Boulder, CO (if you enjoy the outdoors, this might be for you).
* Collaborate with a small team of smart & passionate creators.
* Contribute to our fun, family-friendly, and low key work culture.
* Make work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
What we want:
* Some professional/extra-curricular web development experience beyond university or bootcamp (at least 6 months, ideally a year).
* Strong web development skills
* Desire to grow quickly in a fast placed startup environment
* You are smart, user-focused, independent and a generalist.
For contributing your considerable talents to Bonusly, we'll give you the latitude to ideate, create, and live life.
We believe in:
* Awesome user experiences.
* Being agile (lower case ‘a’).
* Automated testing and continuous deployment.
* Not reinventing the wheel.
* Writing great code while also being pragmatic.
* Starting sentences with “After looking at the data, I have a hypothesis ...”
Skills that you’ll have or will learn:
* Working with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers
* Product design & architecture
Read about our culture: https://github.com/bonusly/un-handbook
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.