Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the role
Quantum Metric is looking for a developer to join our marketing team and oversee continued development of our lead-driving Wordpress website and our Hubspot email templates. The ideal candidate has a high level of competence with mobile-first web and email development best practices, understands the basics of SEO, is eager to partner with the marketing team on strategic campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand new development needs associated with lead generation campaigns, product marketing initiatives & SEO projects, including new landing page or website functionality and new email templates.
- Collaborate with our design team, and translate finished desktop & mobile designs into functional website pages & email templates.
- Develop landing pages, emails, and other reusable templates.
- Identify opportunities to improve website performance.
- Manage a queue of requests from the marketing team, and communicate about deadlines & progress with the relevant team members. We are a fast-paced team, with multiple campaigns and initiatives running simultaneously.
- Keep all Wordpress themes & plugins up-to-date, and assume responsibility for the health of our website.
- Oversee one part-time junior developer, and establish consistency and best practices to ensure this job is capable of scaling in the future.
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodologies
- Experience with WordPress and CMS development best practices
- HubSpot email & template development experience
- Build with a “mobile-first” mentality
- Knowledge of email design best practices, including mobile & dark-mode standards
- Basic knowledge of SEO, and willingness to stay up-to-date with Google algorithm changes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf