Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be part of a small team building out APIs driving rich user experiences leveraging Prove's APIs serving both external and internal customers. Leveraging your knowledge and passion for excellence, you will deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of a fault-tolerant, scalable platform utilizing a variety of cutting edge technologies. This is a hands-on role where you will need to demonstrate the skills, experience and confidence to work with senior engineering, product management, and technical operations team members to deliver solutions that will delight our customers.
What You Are Accountable For
- Write secure, well designed, efficient APIs that meets coding standards supporting the front end
- Ensure designs comply with requirements, perform code reviews
- Own delivery of software features from Product to Production, develop project roadmap, engage with Product to define technical requirements and design, engage with IT/Ops to ensure software makes it out to production in a timely manner
- Exercise creative thinking and imagination to find solutions to hard problems
- Establish new and review existing coding standards
- Ability to react quickly to changing customer and business needs
What We Require
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on Software Development experience
- > 2+ years of experience working in Python
- > 1+ years of experience at a tech start-up preferred
- > 1+ years of experience working in React, Angular, etc
- Experience in working in teams growing from less than 5 engineers to 50+ is a big plus
- College degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience working with both SQL and No-SQL database solutions
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, docker, kubernetes, etc. is a plus
- Experience with mobile development a plus
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description