Full Stack Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
The Full Stack Engineer will join a team of highly passionate software developers responsible for the user interface of our desktop product, which is built using C#/.NET, C++, as well as with embedded web technologies utilizing a custom implementation of the Chromium Embedded Framework.
They will be responsible for components used by multiple development teams to enable web development technologies to be used within a desktop product.
- 5+ years of experience developing software using C++.
- 5+ years of experience developing software using C# and the .NET Framework.
- Ability to become (or already is) a subject matter expert of the Chromium Embedded Framework.
- Experience compiling and upgrading third party libraries.
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- The company will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position
- Automated testing experiencing using NUnit, MSTest, gMock or other testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated excellence in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Experience using Git, SVN, Perforce or equivalent SCM.