Full Stack Engineer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow Electronics is searching for a .Net and Angular Web Engineer to join our Arrow Digital team. As an engineer in the ecommerce Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization’s key performance indicators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization’s key performance indicators.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
- You will also work on making the site more performant and scalable by migration arrow.com to modern infrastructure and tooling for operational support of arrow.com.
- You will be responsible for the development of the arrow.com website and the Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Experience with Sitecore Content Management System or experience working on an ecommerce platform.
- Experience with Docker or other container technology.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other orchestration technology.
- Experience with Ansible/Chef/Terraform
What's in it For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location near RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 Onsite Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees
- Bike Racks
- And more!