Full Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
Zestful is the ultimate employee perk and reward program!
We believe workplaces are diverse and so are employees' interests.
We make it easy for companies to offer a monthly allowance for employees to use on all their favorite products and services (Spotify, Netflix, Fitness Memberships, Education, Experiences, and more) - without the reimbursement process.
Our goals are ambitious and we are hard at work building payment technology that has the potential to be used by millions of businesses and people alike. We can't wait to show you what we're working on!What You'll Do
You'll have the opportunity to join a small engineering team and help us build out the foundation of our platform! You'll be working alongside the CTO, developers, and design team to implement new and enhance existing Zestful features.
We move (very) quickly and we need flexible and collaborative teammates. Some days you'll be fixing bugs, the next you'll be building new things from scratch and other days, who knows!
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who loves being at an early stage startup and enjoys working on products that are meaningful and bring others joy.Skills We're Looking For
- 2+ years of production, full-stack, Rails monolith experience
- 2+ years of production experience with HTML & CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious and a collaborative, flexible team player
- Independent with the ability to self-manage
- Your perspective and voice are important, we encourage everyone to speak up and challenge what should be done you'd have an equal say in deciding what we're working on.
- Competitive salary with equity opportunities in Zestful
- 100% paid health benefits and a MINIMUM of 15 days of PTO a year
- $250/mo allowance to spend on your Zestful account
- Ability to work remote - as a company we are currently testing out WFH every Tuesday & Thursday!
- Flexible hours and serious about work-life balance
- The ability to help us innovate as we grow!
- We're committed to creating a diverse and open work environment where all ideas are appreciated and explored.
- We are just getting started, meaning you'll play a critical role in helping us build this company (and learn a lot on the way).
- We went through Y Combinator.
- We have some seriously great investors and support around us.
- We'd love for you to join our team!
Does this position perk your interest? If yes, please apply below! We look forward to learning more about you!