DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
As the leading Provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States, we are excited to announce a rewarding opportunity to join our growing Software Development Team - headquartered in Denver, CO. DispatchHealth is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to enhance our platform.
DispatchHealth is growing quickly. Join the team where you will have a major impact in growing our innovative care delivery model.
Currently, we are expanding our already maturing mid-size group of teams. We know each other well and push things forward and have ability to control our own destiny.
We use ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Framework(elixir), Postgres, and Redis. We deploy every two weeks to our PAAS easily and confidently. We work on client applications in React and use a mix of microservices on the backend to power API’s.
Within one month, you will:
- Learn about DispatchHealth
- Discover our platform and dig into the codebase
- Contribute to one of the teams while learning about our products
Within three months, you will:
- Become a member of an existing or new development team
- Help set the context boundary of projects coming in
- Set team goals and work within the team to complete projects
- Help release code across the development organization
Within six months, you will:
- Suggest technical improvements to enhance platform performance
- Work closely with other team members and the entire organization to create solutions to business problems
Within twelve months, you will:
- Be viewed as a leader within the Tech organization
- Have completed several high-profile projects
- Have a full understanding of our entire business and how we can further leverage technology
- Deeper development experience with Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Interest in Elixir and Phoenix Framework
- Knowledge of security
- Willingness to jump into other languages
- Logistics or statistical queuing models a plus