Full Stack Developer at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Working collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
As the leading Provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States, we are excited to announce a rewarding opportunity to join our growing Software Development Team - headquartered in Denver, CO. DispatchHealth is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to enhance our platform.
DispatchHealth is growing quickly. Join the team where you will have a major impact in growing our innovative care delivery model.
Currently, we are expanding our already maturing mid-size group of teams. We know each other well and push things forward and have ability to control our own destiny.
We use ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Framework(elixir), Postgres, and Redis. We deploy every two weeks to our PAAS easily and confidently. We work on client applications in React and use a mix of microservices on the backend to power API’s.
Within one month, you will:
- Learn about DispatchHealth
- Discover our platform and dig into the codebase
- Contribute to one of the teams while learning about our products
Within three months, you will:
- Become a member of an existing or new development team
- Help set the context boundary of projects coming in
- Set team goals and work within the team to complete projects
- Help release code across the development organization
Within six months, you will:
- Suggest technical improvements to enhance platform performance
- Work closely with other team members and the entire organization to create solutions to business problems
Within twelve months, you will:
- Be viewed as a leader within the Tech organization
- Have completed several high-profile projects
- Have a full understanding of our entire business and how we can further leverage technology
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Deeper development experience with Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Interest in Elixir and Phoenix Framework
- Knowledge of security
- Willingness to jump into other languages
- Logistics or statistical queuing models a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare benefits and 401k
- Continuing medical education allowance as outline in company policies
- Paid time off accrual as outlined in the company policies
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting, and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.