We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Full Stack Developer based in our Broomfield, CO office. This position is remote-friendly.
As an IT Full Stack Developer at Alteryx, you’ll be helping build out our identity management and SSO platform that serves internal customers, external customers, and our next generation of Alteryx products. You will work with a team of talented engineers, helping to solve some of our most challenging technical problems. You’ll find yourself able to stretch and grow in almost any direction you choose, while building a customer experience that will delight users and directly impact the bottom line. And along the way, you’ll be working with friendly people who are as passionate about success as you are.
If the following sounds like you, we want to talk:
- Authentication protocols like SAML, OIDC, OAUTH are like a second language to you.
- You have Azure experience, particularly Function Apps, App Services, and AD B2C.
- You’re familiar with Azure DevOps
- Experience coding in Python or Java
- Worked on an agile team to deliver solutions.
- You enjoy participating in code reviews and software design.
- You’re passionate about building great experiences that delight customers, and are self-motivated to get it done.
- You’re a great collaborator, and a lifelong learner.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re able to create effective documentation and have the ability to articulate technical information
- 2-3 Years experience with SAML, OIDC, or OAUTH
- 1-3 Years experience with React development
- 2-3 Years experience with Java, Java Script or Python programming
- 1-3 Years experience with GitLab, GitHub or Azure DevOps to manage code
- Experience developing in cloud eco systems
- Working knowledge of AWS and Azure clouds
- Basic understanding on cloud networking
- Knowledge of Terraform or Cloud formation
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $73,000 to $129,000. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.