Who we are
The Merchant Growth Tribe’s mission is to build an ecosystem of simple yet powerful products for our 1.5m+ merchants around the world which will help them grow their business.
Much more than a simple cash register, Tiller is a truly innovative ecosystem for local entrepreneurs (shops, merchants, restaurants, etc.). On-site orders, online orders, inventory management or even reservations: Tiller offers a suite of tools that are key to the success of merchants!
Tiller is a team of around 100 people in Paris, Milan and Barcelona who are working to go as far as possible and become the European leader in our market. In this perspective of growth, Tiller recently joined SumUp, one of the leaders in FinTech in the European market (Top European FinTechs in 2021 according to Sifted).
We are looking for a sharp and ambitious Frontend Engineer with deep React and Redux experience to help create an incredible user experience for our suite of products!
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the application developments of our clients, working primarily on the Frontend while developing on the Fullstack as well
- Take into consideration all of the business needs, technology architecture and choices, development, tests, deployments, fixes, etc.
- Contribute to developing and extending the functionalities of Tiller solutions, deployed in SaaS mode.
- Work with the team in feature team mode, respecting the methods defined together, based on the best standards.
- Collaborates with other teams such as Product Management, QA, DevOps, Support, etc.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience, ideally in Frontend or Fullstack development.
- You have mastery of REST APIs.
- You have mastery of Node.js and serverless event architectures on AWS on the Fullstack.
- You have knowledge of testing and continuous integration strategies.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- You'll attend global offsites and regular team events.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.