Front End Software Engineer at Documoto, Inc.
What are we looking for?
Title: Front End Software Engineer
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Reports To: CEO
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer to support and maintain our existing technology stack plus architect, design and code the front-end of our new B2B SaaS solution using both new and proven technologies. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to write top-notch code in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
Who are you?
You understand that while you’re deeply passionate about technology, technology without business results is worthless. You have an obsessive customer focus and know that it is important to get to market quickly, experiment, learn, adapt and iterate. You really understand what it means to deliver an MVP product and to provide a top-notch user experience. You have pride in your work and instill that pride in your team.
Importantly, you exemplify our core principles of transparency, honesty, clarity, accountability, and safety.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Help with the architecture, design, and development of the front-end components for our next-generation B2B SaaS solution.
- Maintain and expand our current product suite as needed.
- Work closely with designers, architects and back-end developers to provide a well-structured solution.
- Work closely with our Product, Sales, and Services teams to ensure we’re building the right product.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-scale database-driven applications, ideally in SaaS.
- Must be detail oriented, outcome focused, data informed, and analytical.
- Formal experience or education in usability or UI/UX is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
- 3+ years developing Vue.js applications
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bulma or Bootstrap.
- 3+ years using RESTful APIs to build data-driven web applications.
- Experience with unit testing, automated testing, code reviews.
- Solid experience in enterprise software development practices: Agile; tools for issue tracking and code repos; builds, CI & CD; feature flagging.
- Experience with any of the following is a big plus:
- Understanding of SVG files and other vector-based image formats
- Mobile application development
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management as well as business stakeholders.
- Well organized.
- Strong ability to resolve conflicts constructively; a great attitude.
If you are a front-end engineer, and our technology stack aligns with your background, we encourage you to apply!