Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll join the team that’s building the customer-facing application of our business using React with MobX, GraphQL, D3, and advanced browser APIs. You’ll support our Senior Front End Engineers in the building of components and interactions that thousands of users rely on to understand their data and make informed decisions. You will work with both product/design teams and backend engineers to take features from idea to a polished and performant product.
We’re not shy about our rapid pace. We’ve experienced incredible victories because we come up with bold solutions and have them built before our competitors have poured their morning coffee. You understand that the common way to solve a problem is occasionally not the best way, and you want to innovate. You’ll need to be willing to learn quickly, fail fast, communicate often, pivot gracefully, grow from your mistakes and iterate.
- Experience building complex user interfaces with React and the rest of the modern web stack, including Webpack, Babel, and SCSS (or other CSS preprocessor)
- Can create data visualizations that are both insightful and beautiful
- Familiar with advanced browser APIs such as Web Workers, IndexedDB, and Intersection Observer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Code School Certification or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of relevant hands-on coding experience
- Understanding of GraphQL APIs and how to consume them effectively
- Understanding of a modern UI build process (Babel, Webpack, SCSS, etc.)
- Believe that front-end applications are complex pieces of software that require well-designed software architecture
- Bonus: Experience with D3 or other visualization library, Node.js, Go, or another back-end language, Docker and Docker Compose in a development environment.
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $85,000-115,000
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf