Front End Software Engineer (Connected Devices / OTT) at Major League Baseball
Major League Baseball's technology team is looking for experienced Front End Software Engineers that are passionate about building new technologies for the baseball industry.
The Client Engineering team at Major League Baseball is searching for new members at our Boulder, Colorado office. We are looking for experienced Software Engineers who are excited to work on the applications and platforms our fans love.
As a Front End Software Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to write clean, concise, modular code in an agile environment working across multiple OTT platforms, and provide code reviews.
- Collaborate with a team of extraordinary engineers and technologists.
- Influence the innovation of products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance).
- Change the way baseball is consumed.
- Receive amazing benefits - you get 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.
- An avid learner, independent with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about mentoring peer developers, providing code reviews, etc.
- Baseball fan.
Preferred, But Not Required:
- Knowledge to video (ABR) streaming and playback: HLS, DASH
- Knowledge of Ads and Analytics integrations
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Experience with cloud-based tools and technologies: AWS, GCP
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD): GIT and Jenkins
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)