FRONT END ENGINEER at StackHawk
StackHawk’s Engineering team is seeking an experienced front end engineer to build core SaaS product user interfaces . In this role, you will work directly with the Product teams and UI/UX designers to implement core product UI features. You’ll be a key member of a small growing team that will revolutionize application security by reducing complexity, providing actionable recommendations, and empowering software engineers to take control of their application security. This early position will be instrumental in implementing web development tools, standards and style at StackHawk. If you enjoy the challenge of designing and creating all new infrastructure and product features, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do :
- Implement UI/UX designs for core SaaS product
- Help set standards and coding practices for web application development
- Work closely with product, design, and engineering to create the best product experience for our customers
- Provide expertise on web UI frameworks, best practices and testing methodologies
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you'll do
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS web application development and design
- Proficient in modern UI frameworks like React, Angular, etc…
- Proficient in modern web app technologies HTML5 and CSS and its preprocessors Sass and Less
- Experience with UI testing frameworks and technologies Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, etc…
- Experience using and updating REST API’s
- Experience with UI testing frameworks and tooling such as PhantomJS and Selenium
- Obsessive about automation
- Persuasive - Bring others to their point of view using logic, data, and emotion. Have a formal process and framework by which to make qualitative and quantitative points, not just using emotional appeals
- Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in
- Self Motivated - Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active
- Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals. Knows that security is a supporting function of any business and the difference between binary security and scale security
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together. Phone reimbursement, paid parking, and commuter benefits included.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Our office comes equipped with hardware of your choice, daily breakfast and snacks, coffee, happy hours, on-site gym, and a fun team to collaborate with.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
StackHawk, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup in Denver, CO, empowers engineers to easily identify and remediate vulnerabilities at any stage of the CI/CD pipeline. With a strong founding team that has deep experience in security and DevOps, and some of the best venture investors in the business, StackHawk is on a mission to change application security. We are currently building the beta and looking for the right foundational team. Come join us!