Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You’ll Do
- As a Front End Engineer at GoSpotCheck, you’ll develop enterprise-grade web applications with clean and intuitive user interfaces our customers will love. You will be part of a cross-functional team and will work directly with designers and product team members to create a seamless and interactive experience that will make real-time data collection fun and easy.
What We’ll Achieve
- Our customers will be able to collect more data than ever thanks to the features you create to execute missions and receive insightful real-time reports from the field.
- The new UI features you build will not only help our current customers but also open the door to new use cases that will keep GoSpotCheck’s business growing!
- We’ll sing your praises for the quality code you write, and the valuable insights and mentorship you provide to the team.
- At the end of the day, we’ll improve the way business is done out in the field, thanks to your commitment to building a quality product!
Who You Are
- You’re a skilled front-end developer, with at least 3 years of front-end web development experience in modern frameworks (Bonus for React and Redux).
- You have a knack for delivering successfully on complex UX/UI challenges without compromising quality and speed.
- Bonus points if you also have broad experience with several languages, frameworks and programming paradigms, and believe in using the technology and paradigms that produce the best results.
- You have experience consuming APIs and services in a high volume environment.
- You have a strong sense of empathy for the customer experience - reliability and quality are extremely important to you.
- You believe in the benefits of test-driven design.
- You’re able to rapidly diagnose and troubleshoot real-world problems quickly and without a lot of context or support.
- You may rarely need help, but still seek out and value collaboration to validate ideas or triangulate best solutions to hard problems.
- You have solid computer science fundamentals.
- You are delivery oriented, and understand the tradeoffs between complete and perfect.
- When things break — and they will — you’re eager, and able, to help fix things.
- Part of your excitement about being a developer is the fact that you can learn new things every day.
- You (preferably) earned a Bachelor’s degree in CS.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description