Senior Front-end Engineer
Simple Energy is a fast-paced, fast-growing, Boulder-based startup. We graduated TechStars in 2011 and have continued growing and improving since. We are looking for someone to join us in our goal to change the world by helping people understand and reduce their energy consumption.
Our Engineering squad is searching for an experienced, disciplined Front-End Engineer who is passionate about changing the way millions of people save energy. As a part of our Engineering squad, you will participate in the entire application development life-cycle including planning and scoping, implementation, testing and ongoing application performance. You’ll work in an awesome environment, get excellent benefits, and work with an engineering team that values active communication, respect, collaboration, high-quality code standards, and having fun!
Required Technical Skills:
- Front-end development with HTML5/CSS3
- Unit/integration testing
- Cross-browser/OS testing
- Git work flow
- Experience with using CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins
- Make good technical decisions based on collaboration and be are able to explain those decisions to the team in a clear and concise way
- Have a strong eye for detail in all aspects of development
- Have previous experience working in an environment that values both code-quality and delivery commitments
- Quickly learn and adapt to new frameworks and libraries
Not necessary, but it would be great if you had:
- SASS product architecture
Benefits every Simple Energy employee gets:
- Competitive salary
- An equity stake in Simple Energy
- Getting to work in one of the greatest places in the world – Boulder (we're a little biased)
- Health insurance coverage
- Rocky Mountain National Park annual pass
- Boulder/Denver B-Cycle Annual membership and RTD EcoPass
Be part of building a great company with an awesome culture: intelligent, passionate, engaged coworkers; dog-friendly office; company outings; free snacks and drinks; and the opportunity to change how millions of people think about and act on saving energy.
Simple Energy does not work with 3rd party recruiters. 3rd party recruiters submitting resumes will not be accepted or looked at.