ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is looking for a driven, results-oriented Front-End Developer. The ideal candidate will have a passion for standards and quality in web development and will share our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. This is a new and integral role for the company, helping to scale and grow our product offerings and join our expanding technology team. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products with a penchant for design and user experience.
- Understand the requisite business and technical requirements.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Monitor performance and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Partner with the Content and SEO Team to build and develop high-functioning and engaging websites that encourage users to stay on the site and take action.
- Collaborate with other team members on defining and building new features and products.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Work with the Technology Team to help drive the company’s technological development.
- Participate in Agile development methodology and practices.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web development with one or more front-end frameworks (Vue.js/React/Angular/Node).
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3/Less/Sass /jQuery.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar framework.
- Understanding of Technical SEO development and best practices.
- Understanding of cross browser/device development techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and to work with little to no supervision.
- Current knowledge on upcoming technologies and standards.
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues as well as plugin issues.
- Familiarity with good principles of UX, front-end coding, and web design.